Monday, July 14, 2008

Latest jabbers

I hope everyone had a super-fun weekend of surfing thanks to hurricane bertha and the rest of mother nature that made it happen. It was an awesome weekend for the 2008 Malibu's Classic- for the latest updates on standings and overall points feel free to check out ESA's site. Go to the Delmarva district and click the points link.

Since this post is titled,"Latest Jabbers," I'm going to jabber for a bit. Assateaque, however you spell it, was really crowded. I like people at assateaque because there is alot of wild life out there which freaks me out when I'm out there alone. Seriously though, stop snaking people and being uncooth. Nobody likes it and its only gonna get your tires flattened in the end.

Lastly, I'm still working on that feature surprise article, but since I do construction full time for the summer, I am really tired when I get home. Also, since I'm jabbering, look foward to more pics on the site, i need to get a better lense. Thats all for now.

No comments: